With the leading brand Batiste Dry Shampoo being vague about their products being sold in China then where does it leave us vegans, what products are on the market that are cruelty free and vegan, is all hope lost if the top dry shampoo brand Batiste is not cruelty free? oh course not, there are plenty of brands on the market who are not secretive about their stance on animal testing and selling in China, I’ve compiled a list for you on all those vegan dry shampoo’s on the market for you to not be tricked into purchasing products that test on animals.
Vegan Dry Shampoo List
- Acure Dry Shampoo – here
- A’kin Dry Shampoo – here or sometimes can be found in TK Maxx
- Aveda Shampure Dry Shampoo – here
- Colab Dry Shampoo – All Products
- Co-Op Pink Blush Dry Shampoo
- Giovanni Powder Dry Shampoo – here
- Lush No Drought Powder Dry Shampoo
- Paul Mitchell Dry Wash Express Dry Shampoo – here
- Phil Smith Dry Cleaners Dry Shampoo
- Super Drug – Label all their products
These are all the vegan and cruelty free dry shampoo’s that I can find available for the UK market, as always please double check your products because formula’s can change, I try to keep my lists up to date but always bare in mind that items could have changed so the best policy is to always check before you buy.
If there’s a product I’ve missed please feel free to email in at – firstname.lastname@example.org and I will add the product to the list for all our vegan friends.