Hi Vegans! So what’s new this Christmas season at Costa, well I’ve done a bit of research for you and got together a list of everything thats vegan at Costa this holiday!
There’s a number of new food items this Christmas and my personal favourite is the Sticky Toffee and Pecan Cookie.. oh my god.. amazing. There is also a Mince Tart, 70% Cocoa Dark Chocolate and a Gluten Free Iced Fruit Slice to enjoy!
The following drinks can be made vegan with a few alterations:
- Black Forest Hot Chocolate – made with soya or coconut milk without the cream & chocolate swirls
- Shimmer Coffee – made with soya or coconut milk
- Hazelnut Praline Latte – made with soya or coconut without cream and the crispy toffee crumb
- Hazelnut Praline Hot Chocolate – as above
- Gingerbread Latte – made with soya or coconut and served without cream and gingerbread man
- Gingerbread Hot Chocolate – as above
- Orange Latte – made with soya or coconut without cream
- Orange Hot Chocolate – as above
The hot chocolate powder that Costa use contains no ingredients of animal origin but carry a cross contamination risk, so don’t worry, it is vegan friendly but on their ingredients list it carries a cross contamination label!
Whats your favourite vegan treat this year at Costa? let us know in the comments!